Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Small Sunny Getaway!

I'm thinking about buying an apartment. It's got two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a livingroom, a kitchen and a big sunny terrace! It needs to be repainted and I would paint it offwhite. I like to have it fresh and airy. I would change from gas to electricity. To be honest I'm not too fond of gas. Depending on how things go with my studies (another Master or not) we will see if we are staying here or going back for two years. If we are going back we might buy the apartment and move all our stuff there and then find new things for two years.

We've got two couches, one is a two-seater and the other a sofabed. At the moment both are dark, bordeaux red, Crimson Red. We also have two foggy grayish blueish covers that we usually use in the spring and summer. However I'm thinking of getting Soft White covers for the couches. It's not practical but it's so pure and relaxing! Bemz has a variety of different covers for couches. You can also order samples of all the different colors and fabrics to see if you like the color.

Today the sun is shining and we are just taking it easy. Had a Samsara wrap with Indian chicken, yoghurt, red onion, mango chutney, tomato and cucumber. Ahhh those wraps are so delicious!

Have a nice evening!

No comments: