Friday, January 25, 2008

Pure Infatuation!

Morning started well today! I took A to school and chatted to the moms for a while, then back home again and it started to drizzle a little. However, by the time I had driven home it had stopped and I went out for a walk/run and it was absolutely fab! I love running in the mountains, seein the ocean in the far distance, inhaling the air deep into my lungs. Absolute tranquility!

Once at home I browsed a few sites and found a few things that I simply have to share: Have a look at Vita Rummet. Lots of lovely things in there! I love the blankets with stars on them and the pillowcases with stars on them as well. Hehe I'm sure they would blend well with our new white covered sofas, right?!

Also found a nice skirt at Inwear and a dress there too. The only problem in the equation is that I am around 3500 km away from these stores... Ahhh....

Oh, gotta share one more thing. If you ever happen to stumble upon a Lush store, go in and have a peek, they have tons of wonderful products. I think this one is my favorite, lovely scent and who wouldn't like a massage?!

And finally... Here is a wonderful and extremely easy soup:
2 Carrots
1 Potato
Some onion

Fry peeled and chopped carrots, potato and onion with some butter or oil in a casserole for a few minutes. Add a liter of water and spices (we usually use vegetable bouillon). Cook for about 10 minutes. Add washed red lentils and cook for another 10 minutes. You can add basically any vegetable you like if you wish or some chorizo or anything you like really. Serve the soup with just bread or a sandwich. A lovely soup when it is cold or rainy outside.

Have a great day!

No comments: