Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My darling Sanni!

I love waking up in the morning to the sound of you calling "Mamma!" or by feeling your presence next to me, your little blue eyes looking at me, and you smile happily! Another wonderful day with you!

I love listening to what you say and how you say things, you are so small yet you have all those little philosophical thoughts in your head.

I love picking you up from school, hugging you, pulling you close, feeling your soft body in my arms and how you simply relax in my arms, close to me and you joyfully exclaim "Mamma!". I love playing at the playground with you, read stories, talk, basically do anything.

I love having you as my son, living with you and being with you and my life would be very incomplete without you.

Mommy loves you, Sweetie!

No comments: