Monday, August 17, 2009

Mandel!

Vet inte riktigt hur men jag råkade hitta Mandel men de har så fina kläder, en härlig butik på nätet helt i min smak! Älskar klänningar och kjolar och beställde genast dessa två att ha och mysa i i höst och vinter! Så sköna! (Bilderna är lånade från deras hemsida.) Ha en fin vecka!






I'm not really sure how I found Mandel but they have lovely clothes, a great webshop that really appeals to me! I love dresses and skirts and immediately ordered these two snuggly dresses for this upcoming chilly and cold fall and winter! So soft and cozy dresses! (Pics are borrowed from their homepage.) Have a great week!


♥ Susanne

1 comment:

Windlost said...

Fall is in the air here in Canada - my favorite season - I love wool and corduroy and autumn clothes!!

Enjoy your dresses..

xo Terri